The cost of treatment cannot be known until you are seen. There are many variables that determine what treatment will cost, from how many office visits you need to the type of treatment you choose. By the end of your initial consultation, you should know what the cost of treatment will be.
At that time, our treatment coordinator will sit down with you to discuss these costs as well as your payment options. Our goal is to craft a payment plan that fits your budget and makes the care you need accessible.
Once you have your new smile, it is yours forever. We don’t want anyone to miss the care they need due to finances.
We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans. We also know how to maximize your benefits. Our practice is a Delta Dental Premier Provider and part of the Cigna Dental PPO Network. We also offer:
- Convenient and secure online services
- The ability to view appointment and account information at all times
- Email and text appointment reminders
- The ability to check payment history and view your balance
- Prints of flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts