We know that you have a choice about who will provide your orthodontic care. Thank you for taking the time to get to know us. Here are just a few more details that describe what we think sets us apart.
- Your smile is our specialty. While many dental professionals provide orthodontic treatment, Dr. Hullings is an orthodontic and dentofacial orthopedic specialist who limits his practice to orthodontic care. Therefore, Dr. Hullings focuses 100 percent of his energy on staying on the cutting edge of orthodontic treatment technologies and advancements. He is also recognized as an ABO board-certified specialist, a distinction earned by only 20 percent of orthodontists.
- Doctor-driven care. One of the most critical factors determining the quality of the final orthodontic treatment result is not the brand of braces, but how the braces are positioned on the teeth. In our office, you can be sure that Dr. Hullings will personally place every band and bracket as well as any other appliance that will move your teeth. Not all orthodontic practices still offer this kind of attention to detail. We have one office location and one orthodontist, so you can count on Dr. Hullings to be the one that plans and guides your orthodontic care.
- AOA Certified Clinical team. Every Clinical Team Member has extensive practical training and is certified with the Academy of Orthodontic Assisting.
- Trusted by dental professionals. Through the years, Dr. Hullings has treated the patients of many referring dentists, but the confidence does not stop there. He has also treated the families, staff and children of these very dentists.
- State-of-the-art facility. Our office was designed by one of the nation’s leading orthodontic office designers with our patients’ needs in mind. Not only will you enjoy amenities such as our coffee bar, internet lounge and game room, but you will also appreciate the spacious treatment area with semi-private operatories. We’ve designed this facility to accommodate all of the exciting technological advances in dentistry in a beautiful and comfortable setting.
- Leading-edge technology. Our office utilizes one of the best advances in dentistry – digital radiography. Not only is it friendly to the environment, digital radiography is much safer than traditional X-rays, reducing radiation by as much as 90 percent. Each X-ray exposure is equivalent to standing in the sun for only six minutes! Another exciting technology that Dr. Hullings has incorporated into his practice is the soft tissue laser. It can be used to remove excess gum tissue covering unerupted teeth and to recontour uneven gumlines.
- Meticulous sterilization. Your health is important to us, and our practice follows the most advanced guidelines for instrument sterilization and infection control from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We use state-of-the-art sterilization equipment and procedures that are validated by an independent monitoring service. You can be assured that our practice takes every step possible to protect your health and safety.
- Enhanced web services. Through our web services, our patients are able to receive e-mail appointment reminders, check appointment times, review account information and make online payments. This web service is available 24/7 and is a convenient way for our patients to stay connected to our office from home.